Launching soon: DARTpaths
Your opportunity to interactively explore developmental and reproductive toxicity pathways
An integrative app to support the prioritisation of chemicals. Covering the need to integrate data and close the gap between the scientific and regulatory world.
DARTpaths allows you to identify and analyse critical developmental and reproductive red flags during the
research phase of projects, such as during lead exploration of compounds. Predict the outcome of regulatory studies and prioritize molecules with the best properties. We help you inform internal decision making and de-risk your projects, to increase your probability of success.
Key new features of DARTpaths are based on linked data and semantic technologies:
- Explore toxicity from two initiating points: compound or pathway
- Explore regulatory, in vitro, and 3R species test data in a single dashboard
- View similar chemicals and their test data for read-across strategies
- Interpret adverse phenotypes based on the unique DARTpaths algorithm to rank underlying pathways
- View species conservation of the pathway-of-interest to select the optimal biological test system
- Select significant adverse outcome effects to validate potential DART red flags
DARTpaths introduction and use case
Here we discuss the development of the DARTpaths platform and walk you through a use case from the pharmaceutical industry.
Thalidomide was used during the 1960’s to treat nausea during pregnancy and was found to be DART positive in humans, while animal tests at the time were DART negative. We will take you through the use case and show you what can be learned by integrating available scientific data using new alternative methods (NAMs), where Thalidomide displays very clear DART red flags.
The foundation of DARTpaths
We are currently testing the pre-release and can offer exclusive free demonstrations, indicate if you would like a free demo below.
Sign up here: